We are a trusted architectural and interior consultant in Nepal based in Kathmandu. Registered in 2069 BS. (2012 AD) we established this firm with a vision to provide an unrestricted design service to our clients with a mission to achieve great design satisfaction via local integration.
What do we do?
Why should you choose us?
We believe that it is possible to achieve greatness in tiny details and designs that are left ignored than rather being obsessed in achieving greatness in a mass. If we focus on creating in one small work of art than we can achieve two as well. And this in itself creates a masterpiece. And we work very hard to get to there.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Certification of Recognition as certified “Hotel Planner and Designer” from Cornell University, USA
- Our team includes highly experienced engineers, supervisors and we operate in a well-coordinated order that are essential for a large scale projects.
- Out of variety of services we focus and specialize in hospitality section including Hotel Planning and Design
- Our Architects, Engineers, Project Management Engineers work in close monitoring which has resulted in successful completion of Interior Design, Décor and Styling Projects
- We believe that art is everywhere, we just need eyes to recognize it. With such belief we put in a lot of effort on Research for combining Local Nepali Artisanal Art/Craft and derive the cultural value from it with available materials and skills in the market.
Some work related experience:
- A good concept or project becomes great when it is delivered in time with quality. Such we have a team of well-coordinated qualified and experienced engineers and supervisors who are able to execute and deliver any scale project. Our team includes members who have delivered the most recognized and prestigious projects in Nepal.
- When time is crucial, our team have challenged themselves and worked around the clock to make things possible which otherwise would not have happened in time.
- Projects Undertaken:
- Megauli Taj Safari: We were extremely fortunate to have been invited to be part of design work team during the inception at Megauli Serai, A Taj Safari Lodge in 2015-2016. For the interior design team our task there was to represent the local culture and heritage of the people for which we studied the people, their culture and values. Such we were able to derive the concept the project with Tharu design concept with a blend of few foreign and modern touch. The most rewarding yet the most difficult part was the time and process which we had spent on research for such products and representable arts that could be used for aesthetic value. The interesting thing is that the artifacts we used were mostly inexpensive items but for this to create we had to search and walk local streets in various parts of the cities, find artists and skills, convince them to create such artifacts and finally make it happen. But we had to keep in balance between the local skills and luxury for the users.
- The most pleasing part is that these artists still have a warm smile and welcome in their face when we often visit them for recognizing their skill and culture and representing it for them.
- The Rain Restaurant: Understanding the value of the local products with a contemporary blend we got yet another project to deliver our potential for a Rain Hospitality Team at Kathmandu. The Rain Restaurant: was a modern manifestation of local event called Machindranath Jatra rooted to the place Jawalakhel. We were responsible for the entire project from Design, built and implement